100 Corona Austrian Gold Coin AU/BU (Random Year)
Minted from 1908 to 1914, the 100 Corona Austrian Gold Coin is a must-have for any kind of buyer. This elegant while is an amazing blend of art and precious metals. The coin ‘s intricate blueprint gave it huge popularity and many serious collectors have this coin in their portfolios .
many of the coins that are available nowadays may have the date 1915 on them. This is because these coins are restrikes. Restrike means that the Mint was using the die with an old date to continue minting these coins. The austrian 100 Gold Coronas were minted with a similar 1915 date without changing it for many decades.
- Made from 0.900 very well gold with a weight unit of 0.9802 troy oz
- Coin comes in Almost Uncirculated or Brilliant Uncirculated Condition .
- Minted at the austrian Mint.
- Dates will be chosen randomly based on availability. If the date of the coin is 1915, this is a restrike.
- person coins come in protective plastic flips. Multiples of 20 are packaged in protective credit card tubes .
- Obverse: Features a right-facing raid portrait of Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria and King of Hungary .
- Reverse: Displays a imperial austrian Coat of Arms superimposed over a crown imperial double-headed eagle.
The austrian Gold 100 Corona is one of the honest-to-god gold coins that were minted in the early 1900s. Gold Corona coins were Austria ’ s inaugural aureate currency after the adoption of the gold standards. 10 and 20 aureate Coronas were released first. From 1908-1914 the gold 100 Coronas were released with their date of free inscribed on them. These gold coins were minted at one of the universe ’ sulfur oldest mints, the austrian Mint .
Although the smaller currencies were introduced much earlier, the 100 Gold Coronas were issued to commemorate the Diamond Jubilee of the rule of Franz Joseph I, the Emperor of Austria, King of Bohemia, Croatia, Galicia and Lodomeria, Apostolic King of Hungary, and Grand Duke of Cracow from 1848 to 1916. The coin was minted from 1908-1914. The designs are naturalistic and beautiful. The Coat of Arms plan is identical intricate and pleasing to the eyes. The coin ’ s beautiful plan has made it extremely popular in its day. even nowadays, these coins are popular for their design angstrom well as the unusual less than an ounce weight .
Browse our huge collection of Austrian Gold Coins now. besides, check out our other collections of American Gold Eagles and Pre-1965 coins. Feel free to contact us at 800-852-6884 if you have any questions in regards to any of our products.