What happened? Far from being low-risk companies or smaller businesses, some of the populace ’ s most profitable sectors are showing their sexual love for the emerging swerve .
IZEA Worldwide Inc ( NASDAQ : IZEA ), a provider of influencer marketing technology, data and services for brands, announced nowadays that it now accepts Dogecoin, Litecoin ( CRYPTO : LTC ), Shiba Inu and Crypto.com Coin ( CRYPTO : oscilloscope ) as payments for its wangle influencer marketing services .
What other notable companies are accepting Dogecoin and Shiba Inu? We’ve gathered a list of 10:
- Newegg Commerce Inc ( NASDAQ : NEGG ) : The caller recently left a note on its web site saying, “ You may have heard that we are now accepting Shiba Inu Token, but did you know that we besides accept Litecoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies ? In fact, we ‘ve been accepting digital currencies since 2014, when we were the beginning major retailer to accept Bitcoin as a payment option. ”
- Tesla Inc ( NASDAQ : TSLA ) : You may already be mindful of this one, but Tesla recently announced that you can buy trade with Dogecoin on its web site. unfortunately, you can not purchase a Tesla vehicle with the dog-themed currency, however .
- GameStop Corp ( NYSE : GME ) The largest video game retailer in the universe recently announced it is accepting Dogecoin and Shiba Inu as payments for its products. It was a move that was expected and could deepen the relationship between GameStop and retail traders .
- * Nordstrom Inc. ( NYSE : JWN ) : The lavishness department store chain announced on Dec. 12 it is accepting Dogecoin and Shiba Inu as a form of payment.
- * Barnes and Noble Education Inc ( NYSE : BNED ) On Dec. 12, the company said it is accepting Dogecoin and Shiba Inu as as payment .
- AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc ( NYSE : AMC ) : chief executive officer Adam Aron recently tweeted that AMC expects to have Dogecoin and Shiba Inu fully integrated as forms of payment by March 2022 .
- * Ulta Beauty Inc ( NASDAQ : ULTA ) : This purveyor of beauty products stated that it will accept Dogecoin and Shiba Inu, scheduled to start in the one-fourth quarter of 2021 .
- * Petco Health and Wellness. Company Inc ( NASDAQ : WOOF ) : In a motion that could align the ship’s company with some of the dog-themed ballyhoo, Petco announced it will be accepting Dogecoin and Shiba Inu as payments.
- * Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. ( NASDAQ : BBBY ) The home goods retailer is accepting Dogecoin and Shiba Inu .
- * Lowe’s Companies Inc ( NYSE : low ) The home improvement retailer accepts these cryptocurrencies, a well .
* disclaimer : These companies indirectly accept these cryptocurrencies through Flexa, a ball-shaped leader in pure-digital payments .