- Available to you with individual capsules, a presentation box, and a Certificate of Authenticity!
- 35th-anniversary year of issue for the Proof American Gold Eagle!
- Comes with the all-new Type 2 reverse!
- Limited mintage of 10,250 coin sets!
- Contains 1.85 Troy oz of actual gold content.
- The individual face values are fully backed by the US government.
- On the obverse is Liberty.
- The reverse depicts the new bald eagle.
- Reeded edge variation for anti-counterfeiting defense.
- Obverse visual details enhanced to reflect Augustus Saint-Gaudens original visuals.
- Comes with a W mint mark from the West Point Mint.
With the purchase of Proof American Gold Eagle 4-Coin Sets, collectors get one of each of the Proof Gold Eagles the US Mint strikes. Included within the set are the 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz, and 1/10 oz aureate coins, each one with 22-karat gold message. In the American Gold Eagle Series, 22-karat amber content consists of 91.67 % amber, 5.33 % bull, and 3 % silver medal. The coins have respective face values of $ 50, $ 25, $ 10, and $ 5 ( USD ). All of the 2021-W 4-Coin Proof American Gold Eagle Sets come with protective packaging from the US Mint. Each coin is individually housed in a protective ejection seat and the four coins are set together within a individual presentation box. The set comes with a Certificate of Authenticity from the US Mint. While the mint limited the coinage of each individual coin to different levels for person sales, it allowed for an extra 10,250 coins for each slant to be used in this four-coin located.
On the obverse of 2021-W 4-Coin Proof American Gold Eagles is the iconic Liberty invention from Augustus Saint-Gaudens. In this design, Liberty is shown striding forward away from Washington D.C. with a torch in her right hand and an olive arm in her leftover. As rays of sunlight frame her calculate from buttocks, a ring of 50 stars encircles the invention element. The rearward face of 2021-W Proof American Gold Eagles comes with the new design of the bald eagle. This vision of the bald eagle focuses on the head of the creature with incredible detail present in the physical features of the bird. Please contact JM Bullion with any questions about this dress. Our team is available at 800-276-6508, on-line using our bouncy chat, and via our e-mail address .