- Available to you inside protective boxes with a Certificate of Authenticity included!
- Offered in the Year of the Tiger!
- Limited mintage of only 6,000 coins!
- Contains 15 Grams (.48226 Troy oz) of .999 pure gold.
- The face value of 200 Yuan is fully backed by the Chinese government.
- On the obverse is the Chinese national emblem.
- The reverse features a small tiger cub lying on its stomach.
2022 is not barely the year of the Tiger, it is specifically the year of the Water Tiger. While the year of the Tiger occurs once every 12 years, it besides has assorted tigers depicted based on ground elements. The Water Tiger makes its first appearance in the Zodiac since 1962. All of these 2022 15 Gram Chinese Gold Lunar Year of the Tiger Blossom Coins come to you with protective boxes for display. The coins come with a Certificate of Authenticity from the mint deoxyadenosine monophosphate well. These coins are one of the many unique options in the series, offering a blossom-shaped mint blank that has soft, waving lines around the edges to form the bloom.
On the obverse of 2022 Chinese Gold Lunar Year of the Tiger Blossom Coins is an image of the chinese national emblem. The design was adopted following the 1949 establish of the Peoples Republic of China. It features an image of the entrance gate to the Forbidden City, known as the Tiananmen Gate, with the five stars from the chinese flag above it. The invert side of 2022 15 Gram Gold Lunar Year of the Tiger Blossom Coins comes with a word picture of a young tiger cub. This curious, but timid, cub is lying on its abdomen as it gazes veracious at you. Though the cub is young, its massive hand give you a glimpse of the potent beast it will grow to become. Please contact JM Bullion if you have any questions. Our team is available to you on the telephone at 800-276-6508, on-line using our live chat, and via our e-mail address .