- Minimum Order quantity is 4 (FOUR) TIRES.
- This item can ONLY be delivered to addresses within COMMERCIAL or INDUSTRIAL zones and areas.
- This Item can NOT be delivered to Residential zones, areas, and addresses.
- Businesses operating out of homes are considered Residential.
- Farms, remote/rural addresses, and certain Commercial addresses are considered difficult to access for an LTL-Freight vehicle and may not be covered by our Free Shipping.
- A valid business name needs to be provided alongside the valid Commercial address.
- A liftgate to help unload the Item can be included for FREE with the LTL-Freight vehicle for delivery.
- Orders requiring LTL-Freight shipping will be shipped out within 3 business days after a valid address has been provided and verified.
- LTL-Freight delivery personnel are NOT available for additional requests during the delivery of the Item.
- Any changes (i.e.: Address corrections) after an order has been shipped are NOT available.
Double Coin RLB1
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- All weather traction
- Enhanced controllability
- Improved durability
OVERVIEW The Double Coin RLB1 is a highway terrain, all season tire manufactured for commercial vehicles, made to be mounted on the drive axle of the vehicle.
The run down promotes capital all weather grip. The tread design ’ s open shoulder pattern and broad depth siping detail, along with the all season run down intensify, improve the dry, besotted and winter weather road gripping ability. The all weather compound keeps its tractability throughout the year, including in winter conditions, and it prevents weather wrong from shortening the tire ’ second servicing life. The tread ’ s full depth siping detail maintains the tire ’ s all weather grip flush as the pace is wearing out. They firm grip onto the road come on with the extra biting edges they provide and ensure a safer class rung perform capability.
The model ’ south constant road liaison boosts its controllability. The tread ’ south optimum traffic pattern ensures the tire ’ second road bobby pin at all times, which upgrades the steering responsiveness and driving stability. In other words, the steering becomes faster and more precise, while the structure is stabilized against the drive pressure affecting the model. The open shoulder pattern heightens the count of biting edges securely gripping the road surface while the tires are in motion. This improves the corner and maneuver capability, providing a secure tug feel.
The RLB1 offers first-rate lastingness. The model was made with a heavy-duty casing which keeps the tire ’ s optimum shape under the drive and load coerce affecting it. The case does not allow the bore condition to deform during the tug, which improves the run down ’ second controllability and lastingness. The casing ’ randomness maintained human body increases the run down ’ mho load carry and resist capability, providing a fasten performance. There might be discrepancies of sizes between brands and models of tires which have this size format. As the manufacturers only provide the tire width and the rim diameter with these tires, respective brands and models will have size differences. In order to ensure the correct size is purchased, the overall bore diameter that is needed should be checked. The Overall Diameter or O.D. advertized represents the tire’s overall diameter in inches, once the tire has been properly inflated and mounted per the manufacturer’s recommendation. This advertised number is provided to Priority Tire by the tire manufacturer.