To block a phone number on a Samsung Galaxy S4, follow these steps:
- Open the ‘Phone’ app: Locate the Phone app on your home screen or in the app drawer and tap on it to open.
- Go to the ‘Logs’ or ‘Recent’ tab: At the top of the screen, tap on the ‘Logs’ or ‘Recent’ tab to view your call history.
- Find the number you want to block: Scroll through your call history to find the phone number you want to block.
- Access the ‘Details’ page: Tap and hold the phone number you want to block until a menu appears. From the menu, select ‘View contact details’ or ‘Details.’
- Tap on the menu button: On the ‘Details’ page, tap the menu button (three vertical dots) in the top right corner of the screen.
- Block the number: From the dropdown menu, select ‘Add to reject list’ or ‘Block number.’ The phone number will now be added to your blocked numbers list, and you will not receive any more calls or messages from that number.
To view or manage your blocked numbers list:
- Open the ‘Phone’ app.
- Tap on the menu button (three vertical dots) in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select ‘Settings’ or ‘Call settings’ from the dropdown menu.
- Tap on ‘Call rejection’ or ‘Call blocking.’
- Tap on ‘Auto reject list’ or ‘Blocked numbers.’ You can now view and manage your list of blocked numbers.