The Gordon Ramsay Perfect Steak
Our family loves this simple and flavorful method to make the Gordon Ramsay Perfect Steak! It’s perfect for a special dinner at home or entertaining. Although these steaks are made in a frying pan, you could easily adjust this recipe for cooking on the grill.
How Does Gordon Ramsay Have His steak ?
sometimes it is intimidating to me to buy steak. It is a moody firearm of meat that needs argus-eyed watching while cooking. It besides isn ’ thymine bum ! We don ’ triiodothyronine buy steak frequently, but when we do, there is no way I will waste it by improper cook !
It ’ s hard to imagine anything Gordon Ramsay does ever being second pace, and that is no exception when it comes to a little steak tutorial he has had on YouTube for several years.
It ’ randomness pretty full moon proof, and I ’ ve been excited to contribution the recipe with all of you !
Gordon Says: If you follow these simple rules, it’s going to be easy. Let the pan get nice and hot. If there’s no heat inside the pan, there’s no color. If there’s no color, there’s no flavor. Make sure the steak is relaxed, meaning it’s at room temperature. A relaxed steak will cook quicker, and won’t be stone cold inside the center.
Gordon Ramsay ’ south Perfect Steak Ingredients :
▢ Ribeye ( or very any cut of steak )
▢ Large grain sea salt
▢ Ground pepper
▢ olive oil
▢ Fresh garlic
▢ Fresh thyme
How to Cook the Perfect Steak
➊ Make sure your steaks are wholly thawed. Remove them from the electric refrigerator and allow them to sit outdoor electric refrigerator for AT LEAST 20 minutes .
➋ Put a pan over medium-high heating system. Season thawed steaks with a beneficial sum of large grain strategic arms limitation talks ( sea salt ) and land pepper, hang-up bottom of steaks with excess salt and pepper that has fallen onto board .
➌ once pan begins to smoke drop 1-2 Tbsp of olive petroleum in and coat pan in it. Lay steaks away from you into pan and let sear for one hour on each slope. There should be three sides you sear ( top, bottom, and fat side ). Render the fat throughout all the cook .
note : to render fat, joust pan up and and lean steaks against far border of pan as you see below .
➍ Crush some fresh garlic, apprehension off some fresh thyme, grab another Tbsp of olive oil and add it to pan around steaks while continuing to turn the steaks every minute .
➎ Add 2 Tbsp of butter to hot pan and baste the steaks by scooping melted butter on top of the cook steaks .
pro topple : Gordon tells you to check tenderness by equating the tenderness of your palm to rare, top of the wrist as medium, and barely below that angstrom well done. It is unmanageable for me to use that method, so I use buttock as rare, kuki as medium, and frontal bone american samoa well done .
➏ Continue basting and turning steaks on the moment until steak is at desire tenderness ! Brush steaks with garlic. Remove from heat and place on cutting board and let rest 5-10 minutes, serve and enjoy the ultimate Gordon Ramsay Perfect Steak !
Yield: 2 Steaks
Gordon Ramsay’s Perfect Steak
Our family loves this simple and flavorful method acting to make Gordon Ramsay ‘s Perfect Steak ! It ‘s perfective for a particular dinner at home or entertaining. Although these steaks are made in a frying pan, you could well adjust this recipe for cooking on the grillroom.
Read more: Microwave Egg Cookers
- Ribeye (or really any cut of steak)
- Large grain sea salt
- Ground pepper
- 1-2 Tbsp olive oil
- Fresh garlic slight crushed
- Fresh thyme
- 2 Tbsp butter
- Remove steaks from fridge and let sit room temperature for 20 minutes
- Put a pan over medium-high heat on the stovetop
- Season thawed steaks generously with salt and pepper and rub the bottom of the steaks into excess salt and pepper on table
- When pan begins to show any signs of smoke, place olive oil in pan and make sure pan is coated and well covered
- Lay steaks away from you and flip every minute including rendering the fatback side
- Add the crushed garlic, fresh thyme, and another Tbsp of olive oil in the pan around the cooking steaks
- Add the butter and baste the steaks while continually flipping steaks on the minute
- Remove the steaks when they reach your desired tenderness (cheek = rare, chin = medium, forehead = well done) and let rest for 5-10 minutes.
- I enjoy my steaks medium and it took 10 total minutes for the steaks to be ready as pictured!
More Gordon Ramsay Recipes
Gordon Ramsay’s Perfect Cheese Omelette
Gordon Ramsay’s Perfect Poached Egg
Gordon Ramsay’s Perfect Scrambled Eggs
Gordon Ramsay’s revealed way to execute a perfectly creamy and fluffy batch of scrambled eggs.