The USCIS military officer ’ randomness decision is based largely upon you and your foreign spouse ’ mho responses to questions. The USCIS officer may question you together or individually or both. Please bill that the sample questions below are the result of our years of experience with this type of casing and are intended as a basic steer only. Each USCIS policeman will ask unlike questions as the circumstances dictate.
Read more: Top 6 questions to ask at interview in 2022
- How did you meet each other? Describe the circumstances.
- When did you first meet each other in person? Describe the circumstances.
- How long have you known each other?
- Please state the date and place you last saw each other, in person, prior to this interview.
- How much time do you and your spouse spent together during the day?
- What is your spouse’s birthday?
- What is your spouse’s place of birth?
- Where do you live?
- Describe your physical residence?
Education and Employment Status
- What does your spouse do for a living?
- Where does your spouse work?
- What is your spouse’s educational background?
- What is your spouse’s religious background?
- Does your spouse speak and understand your language?
- What do you like about your spouse?
- What are your spouse’s hobbies and interests?
- What do you do together?
Prior Marital Status
- Has your spouse been divorced?
- If yes, when did your spouse get a divorce?
- If yes, why did your spouse’s prior marriage end in divorce?
- Have you met your spouse’s family? If yes, describe the circumstances and who you met.
- Does your spouse have any siblings? If yes, state their names and ages.
- Does your spouse have any children? If yes, state their names and ages.
- If yes, do the children live with your spouse?
- Do you plan to have children with your spouse?
- What did your parents think about this marriage? Did they approve of it?
- What type of wedding did you have? Describe the circumstances.
- How did other members of your families feel about your marriage?
Has your spouse told you about his/her anterior criminal convictions ? If yes, what was s/he convicted of and what were the circumstances ?
Read more: Top 3 question that ask in interview in 2022
You may besides wish to read our page on the requirements for permanent mansion, and the permanent residency FAQs .