Mayo Clinic Express Care North
4221 West Circle Drive NW
Rochester, MN 55901
Mayo Clinic Express Care offers convenient walk-in and virtual video visit care for more than 25 common health concerns, as well as eight types of vaccinations. Care is available for patients 18 months through 75 years old unless otherwise noted.
Scheduled appointments are available via Patient Online Services for face-to-face ( F2F ) or virtual đoạn phim ( VV ) visits. Drop-in visits are available on a first-come, first-serve basis ( sign up on arrival ). ( Learn more about the community North và South locations )
To ensure you receive the care you need at the appropriate location, please utilize the Check Symptoms assessment công cụ in Patient Online Services on the website or the Mayo birthday calculator
App. This công cụ is available lớn Mayo Clinic patients in Iowa, Minnesota or Wisconsin regardless of age. If you bởi vì not have insurance & are unable phệ cover the thử nghiệm cost, inquire about billing options when you hotline .
The cost of an appointment for Mayo Clinic Express Care may be partially or completely covered by your insurance. Check with your insurance provider today. Laboratory và other services may add béo the cost .
Language interpreting is offered for non-English speaking patients at no charge .
For Mayo Clinic patients, visit details are included in your Mayo medical record so sánh your primary care providers can follow-up và coordinate continuing care .
Hours of Operation
- Due lớn the COVID-19 pandemic, our hours are subject mập change. Please tương tác your primary care clinic for questions .
- Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Closed the second Wednesday of every month from noon to 1:20 p.m.
- Holiday hours vary
- Closed Memorial Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s Day
How to Schedule an Appointment
- Scheduled appointments available via Patient Online Services for face-to-face [F2F] or virtual video [VV]
- Drop-in visits available on a first-come, first-serve basis (sign up upon arrival)
What can I be seen for?
Mayo Clinic Express Care offers limited care services for minor acute illnesses and conditions that do not require x-ray or blood work to patients age 18 months through 75 years unless otherwise noted. To ensure you receive the care you need at the appropriate location, please log in to your Patient Online Services account and utilize the Mayo Clinic COVID-19 self-assessment tool to assess your current symptoms.
Conditions seen/treated at Mayo Clinic Express Care
VV = virtual video visit; F2F = face-to-face visit
- Acne [VV or F2F]
- Bladder infections (females, ages 12 to 75 years) [F2F]
- Cold sores [VV or F2F]
- Cold symptoms [VV or F2F]
- Conjunctivitis [VV or F2F]
- Dental procedure prophylaxis [VV]
- Diarrhea [VV or F2F]
- Ear pain [F2F]
- Ear wash [F2F] (no upper age limit)
- Lice [VV]
- Medication renewal (non-controlled and short-term) [VV]
- Minor burns [VV or F2F]
- Minor skin infections [VV or F2F]
- Nausea [VV or F2F]
- Oral contraceptives (females, ages 18 to 34 years) [VV or F2F]
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis) [VV or F2F]
- Pregnancy testing (urine) [F2F]
- Rashes [VV or F2F]
- Sinus symptoms/Sinusitis [VV or F2F]
- Smoking cessation (18 years and older) [VV or F2F]
- Sore throat [VV or F2F]
- Sports/camp exams (age 11 through 24, excludes chronic medical conditions) [F2F]
- Stye [VV or F2F]
- Suture removal [F2F]
- Tick exposure [VV or F2F]
- Travel-related motion sickness [VV]
- TB (Tuberculosis) skin testing, test reading [F2F]
- Vaccination — as age appropriate (Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, HPV, Meningitis B, Pneumococcal, Shingles [Zoster], TD [tetanus], Tdap [tetanus-diphtheria-acellular pertussis]) [F2F]
- Vaginal yeast infection (females, ages 18-65 years) [VV or F2F]
- Vomiting [VV or F2F]
- Wart removal (up to 4 warts per visit) [F2F]
Conditions NOT seen/treated at Mayo Clinic Express Care
- Age birth through 17 months
- Age 76 years or older
- Abdominal pain
- Animal bites
- Back pain
- Chest pain
- Physical Examinations
- Urinary Tract Infection (male patients)
- Vaginal examinations
Cost of visits
All or some of the cost of the visit may be covered by your health insurance. Check with your insurance provider today .