- Arrives encapsulated inside of a US Mint presentation box with a Certificate of Authenticity!
- Includes the American Silver Eagle and Canadian Silver Maple Leaf!
- Limited mintage of only 110,000 sets, 100,000 from the US Mint and 10,000 from RCM!
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .999 pure silver in the American Eagle and 1 Troy oz of .9999 pure silver in the Canadian Maple Leaf.
- Bears individual face values of $1 (USD) and $5 (CAD) backed by the respective federal governments.
- On the obverse of the American Eagle is Walking Liberty, with the heraldic eagle of the United States on the reverse.
- The obverse of the Canadian Maple Leaf includes Queen Elizabeth IIs effigy and the reverse showcases the sugar maple leaf.
- Both coins have unique finishes produced by the United States Mint and Royal Canadian Mint.
This 2019 US Mint Pride of Two Nations Silver 2-Coin Set is one of the most unique product listings youll find this year. It features arguably the two most outstanding national bullion coins in one stage set with beautiful, classifiable finishes. The coins are individually encapsulated inside of a blue US Mint presentation box that comes with a bilingual Certificate of Authenticity with English and french speech text, a well as the signatures of US Mint Director David Ryder and Royal Canadian Mint CEO Marie Lemay. Each 2019 American Silver Eagle in this set is an enhance reverse-proof version of the popular mint with mirror design elements on both sides and a frosted background field. The 2019 canadian Silver Maple Leaf offered in this series is a change validation with classifiable frosted and mirrored fields.
On the obverse of the american Silver Eagle is Walking Liberty from Adolph A. Weinman. The reverse of the 2019 Silver Eagle included bears the iconic heraldic eagle of the United States. For the obverse of the 2019 canadian Silver Maple Leaf, the Royal Canadian Mint features Queen Elizabeth IIs effigy, which is accompanied on the change by reversal by Walter Otts carbohydrate maple leaf. Both sides of the canadian Maple Leaf coins have a bound of maple leaves and stars surrounding the design fields. The coins in this set are produced individually by the US Mints West Point Mint adeptness and the Royal canadian Mints Ottawa Mint facility. These coin sets have a entire mintage 110,000 in entire, with 100,000 available through the United States Mint. If you have any questions, please feel complimentary to ask JM Bullion. Our customer servicing team is available at 800-276-6508, on-line using our live old world chat, and via our electronic mail address .